Provides administrative support performing the day-to-day administrative functions including planning, organizing and scheduling.
– Inventories, orders and distributes office supplies.
– Sorts and distributes incoming mail, correspondence and other printed material.
– Sets up, organizes and maintains correspondence files and other departmental records.
– Arranges travel schedule and reservations and prepares expense reports and ensures submission in a timely fashion.
– Assists in preparation of presentations by compiling and preparing materials as needed.
– Coordinates details of onsite and offsite meetings and conferences including catering needs.
– Cooperates and coordinates with administrative assistants in other departments to handle temporary work overloads and fill in for temporary absences.
Education and Experience:
High school/secondary school graduate or professional certification
Previous clerical or administrative experience (comparable to 0-2 years)
Or, an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Knowledge of administrative procedures and organization systems.
– Good Microsoft Office skills.
– Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to identify and set priorities and effectively perform a variety of task simultaneously.
– Ability to deal professionally with highly confidential information and matters.
– Good attention to detail and accuracy.
– Positive attitude and ability to work effectively with others at all levels of the organization.
– Provide general office administrative services
– Assist with general office administrative tasks
– Perform other administrative/clerical duties
– Perform administrative and office support
– Accomplishing clerical or administrative duties
– Maintain files in the administrative office
– Assist with general administrative duties
– Preforming routine general administrative duties
– Performing administrative duties and office support activities
– Providing administrative support the corporate office
– Provide office support to other administrative staff
– Perform other administrative/secretarial duties
– Assist with other administrative duties
– Provide administrative support to other administrative assistants and departments
– Perform all administrative duties for the office
– Maintaining administrative and clerical files
– Perform general office support and administrative assistance
– Perform administrative and office support activities
– Perform administrative tasks such as mail
– Performing general clerical and administrative duties