In-Vehicle UI Theme Designer
We’re dedicated to achieving our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion. We are looking for people who are passionate about helping us create safer, better and more sustainable solutions for personal mobility. Our bold vision won’t happen overnight, but just as we transformed how the world moved in the last century, we are committed to transforming how we move today and in the future.
- Bachelors degree
- Deep understanding of the competitive landscape in this space
- Automotive User Interface portfolio is a plus
- Outside interests aligned with the Tech and automotive industry.
- Prototyping experience (Software and/or hardware development experience a plus)
- Usability testing experience (Heuristic evaluation, developing and executing test protocols)
- Experience in ADVANCED visual design principles and practices
- Solid understanding of technology and the product development lifecycle
- Comfortable with digital design tools
- Strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.