NBS Graphic Designer
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that’s grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that’s just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.
The perks of working at Nelnet go beyond our benefits package. When you join the Nelnet team, you’re part of a community invested in the success of each individual. That support comes through in our work, as we are united by our mission of creating opportunities for people where they live, learn, and work.
At Nelnet Business Services (NBS), we resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking — harnessing creativity, technology and culture — to reimagine the entire customer experience. Our purpose? To serve others by creating work that becomes part of people’s lives, by driving value for our clients and, in the best of cases, making a positive impact on the world.
We are looking for a strong creative individual with 5+ years of experience in the graphic design field. An individual that actively learns about and applies new graphic design trends and skills to their work. We seek a designer that is experienced in working with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. This position helps lead design and advertising concepts in tandem with the Associate Creative Director and team Copywriter. Client presentation experience is preferred.
• Produces bold, strategic, branded creative in all media
• Works within team to develop and execute on creative concepts for all of NBS’s brands
• Plays a key role in brainstorm sessions and client presentations – Executes on projects through all phases of production
• Ensures creative is on strategy, reflects brand standards and adheres to budget and time constraints
• Learns and collaborates with team on latest graphic design trends, best practices, and Adobe Creative Suite features
• Understanding of higher level printing and digital advertising processes, photography, illustration and typography
• Works under supervision of NBS’s Associate Creative Director