Social Media Marketing Manager
Curate and create paid media content with the ultimate goal of communicating the company’s brand equity in a positive, authentic way to attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Communications or related field preferred).
- 5+ years’ experience in social media management.
- Exceptional multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way.
- Passionate and creative with strong copy writing skills.
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is required.
- Actively engaged across existing and emerging platforms of social media.
- Creative production background preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company’s policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.