Social Media Specialist
Marie Nicole Clothing is a rapidly growing online children’s boutique located outside of Nashville, TN. We are seeking to hire an experienced Social Media Specialist to lead our social outreach and play a critical role in our continued growth. If you’re eager for your next challenge, MNC is the perfect company for you and this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
What will you be doing?
• Plan and execute social media content (i.e.: content + campaign ideation, creative briefing, and posting) – You will work with our leaders to create a vision for the social feed and make it come to life!
• Plan and traffic all social projects through weekly process with creative & merchandising teams • Create copy for our really cute products that grabs the attention of our target audiences • Monitor industry best practices/trends and maintain a competitive library of new content opportunities through weekly and monthly reporting
• Monitor conversations on relevant social platforms to maintain relevant brand messaging and pause posting if necessary
• Maintain positive relationships with platform partners to resolve issues and maximize partnerships through feedback and consistent communication
• Stay on top of upcoming projects and provide feedback/updates through weekly creative meetings and touchpoints
• Provide feedback on creative assets to make sure that our content is the best that it can be • Attend shoots/brand activations & potentially support in content capture that ladders up to the social content strategy
• Measure, analyze and report weekly & monthly campaign metrics and identify opportunities for improvement
• Partner with our Customer Service Team to make sure brand voice is consistent Benefits:
We are open to a hybrid remote / in-office schedule
If you are interested, email to firstname.lastname@example.org