Software/Firmware Project Manager
In this role you manage software/firmware development projects, establishing a track record of successful delivery. You direct client work from a budgeting and scheduling perspective and present the in-process and final deliverables to the client along with your team. You use a variety of project management tools to inspire, coordinate, and manage the daily activities of your project teams. You participate in weekly planning meetings to support resource leveling. You communicate with your team members to ensure that our engineers, designers, and researchers can create meaningful solutions to product design problems. You are excited about the opportunity to help Bresslergroup’s project teams continue to grow and improve their capabilities.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a Project Management role and client-facing roles.
• Training or experience with waterfall and agile development of complex software applications
and/or embedded software and firmware that drives consumer, commercial, or medical devices.
• Training and experience working as a product owner, interaction or UX/UI designer, or software/firmware developer, and/or equivalent experience working with product, design, and engineering to develop software.
• Experience with mobile and/or web-based application development and IoT desired.
• Experience with human-centered product design desired.
• Experience with git, JIRA and similar software repository and tracking tools.
• Well-versed and knowledgeable about MS Excel, MS Project, and internal project management systems.
• Familiarity with consulting environments and how they work.
To be considered for this position, you must be located and authorized to work in the United States. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship at this time.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll begin reviewing applicant submissions beginning October 13th.