Telesales for a fashion and digital marketing courses
Needs to hire 2 Freelancers
Who are we looking for?
A. Someone ideally with previous sales experience or experience in a customer orientated role. We like you to have drive, energy and the motivation to be successful.
Please find an overview of the role profile as follows:
1. To support the Business Development Team Leader to maximise and develop products and services
2.To market and promote The Sheffield School of Fashion to organisations
3. To ensure that customer satisfaction is met/exceeded across the sectors
4. Proactively raise company profile, generating leads to build new business and increase sales with existing and new employers
5. Taking in bound calls and selling our Training courses
Making outbound sales calls to new customers who have left an enquiry
6.Building a pipeline of business and maintaining contact with clients
Updating and maintaining accurate records of customer data and call activity
Achieving set new business targets
7.Completing and obtaining all initial paperwork relating to the sale
The successful candidate for the role of Telesales Advisor will have:
Previous experience of Cold Calling or Telesales within a business to consumer environment or b2b
A highly motivated, tenacious attitude with the hunger to earn
The ability to work towards targets and hit them
Excellent communication and listening skills
- Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
- Why did you apply to this particular job?
- What challenging part of this job are you most experienced in?
- What part of this project most appeals to you?